From: "Mike Linde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:08 AM
Subject: [tech-cord] Shockwave

> Good morning all.  I am trying to download shockwave for my webdesgin
teacher.  We are working on our Iowa Hall of Pride site and she wants to
look at the sites that have been done already.  I have tried to download
shockewave and I continue to get "Cannot Run Installer".  I am guessing that
either my SonicWall or SmartFilter is doing this.  Any ideas would be
appreciated.  Thanks...MIKE
> ---

> Archived messages from this list can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/