[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Can anyone tell me the contact info for Iowa Allied-Telesyn rep?

We buy a fair amount from them, but CDWG has prices that usually match.
But buying direct can get you newer products.  We just got a 16 port GB
switch and a GB NIC from them, and the prices were just right. CDWG
couldn't get the 9816 switch.  And the GBICs are only $100.00 each!  Then
AT cut the price of support by 2/3s!  Not bad.

Steve Swartz
K12 Strategic Acounts - US
800-424-5012  x 3729
425-806-1044 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Steve Scarbrough, Technology Coordinator
Storm Lake Community School District
419 Lake Avenue
Storm Lake, IA  50588
712.732.8100   fax:8101