From: "Chris Charbonneaux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [tech-cord] updatting faculty computers

god speed to you george.

I'm scared to upset the natives if I broke away from Win98SE.

there is one of me and 90 plus of them.. plus the 570 or so students

charby

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/12/02 09:41AM >>>
Techs:

    I spent a lot of time cleaning, replacing parts, and re-imaging all of
our faculty computers this summer.  Heck, I could have replaced the whole
machine for $200, already own the Windows software and Office, etc. and
could have re-used the monitors.  Computers have really reached the
commodity level now.  I'm going to order one of the Lindows machines, put it
through its paces and then I'll report back to everybody.

George

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

---