Thanks, Tim.  I'm wondering if 2.0 will come on mine or if I will be able to
upgrade.

George

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Buenz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "tech coord." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 6:22 PM
Subject: [tech-cord] Lindows takes wraps off new version

1. Lindows takes wraps off new version

Lindows, the software start-up offering a consumer-friendly
version of the Linux operating system, announced a new version of
its software Wednesday. Version 2.0 of Lindows includes enhanced
networking features for connecting with Windows-based PCs,
support for more than 800 printer models and a streamlined
interface similar to the Windows desktop. The new version also
has enhanced support for laptop PCs, including power management
features and tools for configuring wireless networking cards.
September 18, 2002, 11:39 AM PT
http://cl.com.com/Click?q=09-joDSIj8RsYRhi9-LYkARBtAti8FR

---
[This E-mail Scanned For Viruses By Declude Virus Scanner]
[This E-mail Scanned For Spam By Declude JunkMail]

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/