Title: Windows XP security?
I have a situation where I need to maintain 12 XP workstations at ICCC in Eagle Grove.  We have a business teacher who is using a room over there.

We have supplied the computers and networked laser printer, we supplied the wiring to the workstations and hubs linking them all, ICCC supplied access to the internet through a Cat5 line already installed in the room.

We have Visual CASEL at our high school and filtering through our firewall, but obviously no connection linking the two buildings.

The problem....
How can I maintain some sort of order on these machines?  Is there some sort of built in security to XP?  This is the first time the district has purchased machines with XP on them so I am not an expert at it yet like you guys.

Solution????