Tech Coordinators:

    If you were at the last tech coordinators meeting, you saw a really nice ergonomic mouse pad that I had purchased for $.79 from Homier.  If you're interested, they're having a sale in Fort Dodge.  See info below.  They also have tons of other stuff.

George

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:00 AM
Subject: Upcoming Homier Sale!

GEORGE TUTTLE
POCAHONTAS IA 50574

You have been sent this E-mail because you have requested that you be notified about upcoming sales events in your area. If you no longer wish to receive these notices, please visit our web site: www.homier.com and change your account settings. Or, you may simply notify: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask to be removed from our notification list.
Please do not reply to this E-mail.

A Homier Mobile Merchant Sale is going to be at the following location(s):

2 DAYS ONLY!
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 5 & 6
BEST WESTERN STARLITE VILLAGE
1518 3RD AVENUE NORTHWEST * IN THE ZODIAK, NEPTUNE & SATURN ROOMS
INTERSECTION OF HIGHWAYS 169 & 7
FORT DODGE
TUESDAY: 10 AM - 8 PM WEDNESDAY: 10 AM - 6 PM