Oh and you can create it with a command: mkdir \\.\c:\con

On 10/10/05, Casey Blackburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
The following reserved device names cannot be used as the name of a file:

CON, PRN, AUX, CLOCK$, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, and LPT9.

THose names are reserved cause they are 'DOS' device names.