Sorry for a late post..these days I am finding difficult to catch with all the mails :(

Hi Vinay,

If you are just copy/pasting from another site, just posting the link to the site would have been enough. I am sure there will be lot of people still accessing their mails using dialup. A huge mail with lot of images will definitely choke for them.

just my 2 cents.

~jm

--
Jemshad O K                                               http://www.jemshad.com
Home  : +91-495-2415098

"I know Karate, Kung-Fu and 47 other dangerous words"