Add this one too,
CTRL + T  - Opens a new Tab in IE 7, since Tabbed
browsing as in Firefox and Opera is a supported
feature of IE 7.
Anyone missed out IE 7  download link ?,
http://xthost.info/dexter/

Regards,
bharath

--- arun gandhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Note: forwarded message attached.
>

> Click on the Y and drag it to H
>
> Y our Absence should be long enough ...... so that
> Somebody misses U.
> ....But it should not be so long ..... that Somebody
> learns to live without U.
> So .... Keep in Touc h.
>
> WITH LOTS OF CARE
> IC.
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million
> songs. Try it free.> Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:59:29
+0100 (BST)
> From: arun gandhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: 30+ Keyboard shortcuts to move faster in
> Microsoft Internet Explorer..............
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> 30+ Keyboard shortcuts to move faster in
>
> Microsoft Internet Explorer
>
> Keystroke Function
>
> Backspace Move back
>
> Alt + A = Open the Favorites drop-down menu
>
> Alt + D  = Select the current Address bar text
>
> Alt + F  = Open the File drop-down menu
>
> Alt + H = Open the Help drop-down menu
>
> Alt + T = Open the Tool drop-down menu
>
> Alt + V = Open the View drop-down menu
>
> Alt + F4 = Close Internet Explorer
>
> Alt + Home = Open the Home page
>
> Alt + Right Arrow = Move forward
>
> Alt + Left Arrow = Move back
>
> Ctrl + B = Organize Favorites
>
> Ctrl + C = Copy
>
> Ctrl + E = Open the Search bar
>
> Ctrl + F = Find
>
> Ctrl + H = Open the History bar
>
> Ctrl + I = Open the Favorites bar
>
> Ctrl + L = Open a new Web page, document or folder
>
> Ctrl + N = Open a new window
>
> Ctrl + O = Open a new Web page, document or folder
>
> Ctrl + P = Print the active frame or current page
>
> Ctrl + R = Refresh
>
> Ctrl + S = Save
>
> Ctrl + V = Paste
>
> Ctrl + W = Close the window
>
> Ctrl + Enterr = Add "www." To the beginning and
> ".com" to the end of the text in the Address bar
>
> Tab Move through the Address bar, Links bar, and the
> items on the Web page
>
> Esc = Stop downloading a page
>
> Shift + F10 = Display a shortcut menu for a link
>
> Shift + Tab = Move back through the Address bar,
> Links bar, and the items on the Web page
>
> F1 = Open Internet Explorer Help
>
> 30+ Keyboard shortcuts to move faster in Microsoft
> Internet Explorer
>
> Keystroke Function
>
> F4 = Expand the Address bar to display recently
> entered addresses
>
> F5 = Refresh
>
> F11 =Switch between full-screen and regular view of
> the browser windows

>  Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

  My Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    My Blogs: Tech blog   |  Fun blog

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/67folB/TM