At national level try CSI/IE/IETE/IISC journal.
At international level try ACM or IEEE where you can directly send the softcopy of the papers.
Go through the "submission guidelines for authors" in the respective journals.

* Classify your paper under a society/group to reduce the load from the reviewers.

* before submitting the paper get it reviewed by a well know person in the field.

** Gurukul way is appriciated in publications. So try to publish your works under a guidance if you are not experienced in doing so.

Thanks,
GP

sucheta kolekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello all,

i want some information regarding international research journals.....mainly related to Information Technology and Computers.

can anybody tell me how to send research paper to these journals so that they can published my paper......what are the criterias?

if anybody knows anything related to this pls mail me .............
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo! Personals

Yahoo! Personals

Technical support Computer security Computer technical support
Computer training Free computer technical support

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS