Cheers, should find out tomorrow morning if it works.

--- In tech4all@yahoogroups.com, Casey Blackburn

http://www.pcservicecall.co.uk/layout.aspx?ID={50f2402e-be01-4bd8-9f83-b75be24ed2bc}&CatID={cbb8d552-fb87-4f8e-af7e-180932fe58bd}

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=13806249921&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3NwZWNpZmljYXRpb25z&product_uid=78404

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/67folB/TM