Note: forwarded message attached.

Regards,

Swapnali

Yahoo! Photos

Technical support Computer security Computer technical support
Computer training Free computer technical support

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
Techfest '06

Life is the fuel that propagates our dreams of unfolding the unknown. It is only this thirst for knowledge that brings mere mortals like us amidst this enigmatic but dazzling cornerstone of human excellence - Science and Technology.

TECHFEST, the annual international science and technology festival of IIT Bombay and the biggest of its kind in Asia brings forth to you its latest instalment - TECHFEST 2006. The dharma behind Techfest is to bridge the gap between us and the unbelievable and incomprehensible from the latest developments in science and technology.

We, at Techfest, are proud to share and propagate the euphoria of learning. From competitions to workshops, lectures to exhibitions, Techfest 2006 has everything in store to conquer your imagination. Welcome to the madness that is IIT Bombay. Welcome to Techfest 2006!

Join the Techfest online forum and post your questions/doubts/suggestions and expect replies from us in a jiffy! It has been created to simplify the procedure of queries and their answers. It can be found at QuestWorld!.

for more details, visit

Regards,

Swapnali

Yahoo! Photos