you can only change your connection settings as an adminstrator.
if you do not have admin access on your machine, contact your admin staff to do it for you

RaGe

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can anyone please help me out....
i am using windows XP and I am not able to use internet using Guest
Account...
the connect bar is greyed when I right click on internet explore.
kindly help

Amit Kumar Champatiray
CA Plant
EC No :10003965
IPCL Gandhar
Phone: 09328323344
              09898785990

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Technical support Computer security Computer technical support
Computer training Free computer technical support

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS