Dear friends,

Please take a moment and read the attached mail.

bharath

http://adsense.youngcubs.com/index.htm
http://adsense.youngcubs.com/faq.htm
http://adsense.youngcubs.com/adsense.htm
*****
http://adsense.youngcubs.com/cheque.htm
*****

  My Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    My Blogs: Tech blog   |  Fun blog

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message ---
Frequently asked questions for starters

Visit Adsense Tutorial Site

What is Adsense?
Adsense is one of Internet's most successful advertising program till date.

Who can use Adsense?
Anyone who has some online space for themselves!
Let them be bloggers or webmasters, Adsense is here to help.

Whats it for?
If you have a blog or website or webpages for yourself, Adsense can help make money out of the traffic you get for your pages.

Who runs Adsense?
Google Inc

How Adsense works?
Adsense works by placing advertisements of other websites on your site.
You will earn if your site's visitors click on those advertisements.

How to join Adsense?
Simple, make sure you have a valid blog/website to enter into Adsense.
Then signing up with Adsense is simple as creating an Yahoo email id.

What is the minimum payout amount?
100$

Does it really work?
Yes, it works!
I have got my first cheque for 113$ on March 3rd 2006.

Whats in for me?
Its just that i want everyone not to waste their potential income.

Can i get personal assistance from you?
I will be very glad to help you.
Drop in an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .com before signing up with Adsense,so that i can give clear instructions.

From the Adsense Tutorial site

--- End Message ---