Hi Nancy, compare to my tripopd consulting name
htt://afewmtsconsulting1.tripod.com
and check the url where AI is applied, but AI is not ever mentioned. The
name is a liitle terse, but indicative on  what business there is. A choice
between a glamorous name and a practical
name is hard.
Cris

>From: "nancy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: tech4all@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [tech4all] Company Name
>Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:35:58 -0000
>
>Hi all,
>
>My company is looking for a name for its web site, the name should be
>related to IT & not be related to any country.
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks.
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links