I know another software, let me know if you like, that is similar to this refered one, but that has issue with converting into Flash output; that does not provide control panel with Play, Stop, etc. in the current releasing version.

Regards,

Abdul Rasheed
CEO, Solutuion System

kingstin david son writes:
> Hello How can i convert 3 to 5 vcd video to dvd videos.
>
> Please give some instructions to do this and tell the softwre for that..
>

> Again pls give me the details of how to convert the video cassets of digital cam coder to vcd videos..
> we converted it but it takes so many gb in the harddisk. so pls tell me how to convert the cassette into a single cd...
>

> Thankyou.,
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Technical support Computer security Computer technical support
Computer training Free computer technical support

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Free POP3 Email from www.gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!