Free Software Books , Interview questions, placement papers
I have listed free software books available online for C, C++,
JAVA,
XML,Database, Networking, .NET , Hardware, Internet Security
in my website http://www.geocities.com/software_help_desk/

(http://www.myitcareer.org/).
--- In tech4all@yahoogroups.com, "chinmaym2002" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/67folB/TM