HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE FINALLY HAD A CHANCE TO TRY EVERYONE'S SUGGESTIONS.  NOTHING
IS WORKING. I DID THE SYSTEMS RESTORE WIZARD.  THERE WAS ONLY ONE
THING REMOVED THAT I TRIED TO RESTORE.  THE COMPUTER TOLD ME IT
COULDN'T/WOULDN'T RESTORE IT.  IT WAS "Removed oobe FlagNetscape0"
The items (script errors)  under the ADVANCED tab were checked and
unchecked appropriatly.   When I type up Yahoomail.com and
Yahoogroups.com it still shows "about.blank"  and I think that is one
of the problems or the whole problem.  It should still say what I
type in the address bar and not change itself over to "about.blank"
I am not against using a different email, but I need to be able to
reply and forward some things that are already there in those Yahoo
emails.
Anymore ideas?
April

--- In tech4all@yahoogroups.com, "veronicalee97" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This may not be the correct message board for this question, so
then
> maybe someone could direct me to another board if I am wrong.  I
> usually use Yahoo for my emails.  I am not sure why, but it started
> taking 2 or 3 minutes for and email to show up when I would click
on
> the subject line.  Then 2 or 3 minutes to do anything that was
> related to Yahoo Mail.  So, I decided to be brave and just start
> looking on the computer to see if I could try to change any
> settings.  Whatever I did solved that problem.  I was in the
control
> panel and changed some settings I guess.  I know I clicked on
delete
> cookies and delete temporary files.  I can't remember what else I
> might have done.  Even though it solved that one problem it created
> others.  Now, everytime it quickly changes to the next email screen
> it also pops up a box that "there is an error on the script on this
> page."  I can still look at everything, but you have to stop to
> delete about 5 of those for each screen I click on.  Worse than
that
> it won't let me REPLY to an email or FORWARD an email.  I did call
my
> internet provider technical support people.  The person I talked to
> didn't know how to fix anything dealing with Yahoo.  They have
always
> been great about everything else.  My computer is an Emachines,
> Windows XP Home Edition.  If anyone knows how to fix this I would
> greatly appreciate your advice (in baby steps). lol.
> Sincerely,
> April

Yahoo! Groups Links