Hello everybody.

This is my first posting. I am an undergraduate student working on my final year project. My project involves dispersing dust and allowing it to settle down on a pane of glass. I have been searching for a suitable particle to use as a substitute for dust (I can't find real dust!) and a method to disperse the dust (maybe a small dust dispersion chamber?). So far I have only found about ARD test dust (which is quite expensive).

I also heard that there are test particles used to test the effectiveness and efficiency of water filters in removing solid particles like dust. Possibly acrylic powder / shavings or ACFTD. Can anybody help me out by suggesting suitable test dust/particles? It will really be appreciated.
Thanks

Regards
Kai Rene

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Technical support Compaq technical support Computer technical support
Hewlett packard technical support Hp technical support

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS