This feature available in SGI, many years before, I used on IRIX 10 years bofore and it is work by ESC key rather than here TAB key.

- Abdul Rasheed
(SolutionSystem.net)

Rocky Agrawal writes:
> Hi Hugh,
>
> put the cygwin dll files in system dll folders c:\Windows\System32
> and add cygwin/bin in the system path variable.
>
> you can download cygwin from http://cygwin.com/setup.exe
>
> You will get most linux commands working in the existing winXP cmd shell.
>
> On 9/19/06, Hugh Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know if there is a more user friendly command prompt
>> available for windows XP? I like bash, and I like the easy copy and
>> paste facilities you get with *nix systems. Windows command prompt
>> feels really riubbish after that.
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>

> --
> Rohit Jhunjhunwala
> (alias Rocky)
> +91-99001-01330
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~agrawal_rocky/
Abdul Rasheed
CEO, Solution System
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.solutionsystem.net

Technical support Compaq technical support Computer technical support
Hewlett packard technical support Hp technical support

Free POP3 Email from www.gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!