No, cable used for Internet connection cannot be used for Networking
PCs/Laps.You need separate cable for networking, i tested that one once.
  And, this cross cable stuff is cheap, its less than 50rs/metre.

  Thanks,
  bharath

thameem ansari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hi all,

             Can anybody tell me that is there a difference between a LAN cable
and a cross cable?. I have a lan cable to connect to internet, can I used the
same to connect PC and a laptop and copy datas?

  Thanks

  Thameem Ansari

  My Blog: Tech blog
  My sites: Personal| Youngcubs| Wallpaper |

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Know how!