Hi all, has anyone used the Atlatins Powerpoint download? I have three
powerpoints on pads that are not on a Vista OS,
therefore I can't use them on a Vista OS. Norton does not let the
Atlantis Powerpoint download, if that is real?, run fearing system threat.Cris
http://afewmtsconsulting1.tripod.com

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:46:20
+0000Subject: [tech4all] Re: DOS version

Thats a disputable claim.I have a lenovo laptop with vista, and almost all XP
softwares run perfectly, including LAN, except for some DOS games.BTW, DOS
version isnt mentioned in command prompt, it only lists windows
version.bharath--- In tech4all@yahoogroups.com, CrisF Nourani <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:>> > Vista compatibity is very amusing. I found that almost
no XP installed > software can be transported in any shape or form to Vista.>
For further info can click on http://afewmtsconsulting1.tripod.com> > To:
tech4all@yahoogroups.com> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008
21:11:28 +0000> Subject: [tech4all] DOS version> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.>
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008>

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008