This question is for the users of Aspen Custom Modeler. I have the following
problem.

I am developing a model for a sorption column which has four run time
conditions. I am using switch statements to run the column at those conditions.
However, the column runs in the forward direction for the first two run time
conditions and it reverses its direction for the other two. The spatial
variable concentration needs to be distributed over the length of the column
and I want to use BFD1 discritization for forward direction and FFD1
discritization for the backward direction. How do I do it for the same
variable? Kindly let me know if anybody has the answer for it.

Sincerely,

Prabirkumar Saha