From: thameem ansari <thamee...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [tech4all] Connecting laptop to tv using s-video to rca adapter
into RF switch?
To: tech4all@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 26 July, 2009, 3:59 AM

                  Hi Shaan,

     Acually my problem is the my AV connection in my TV (what you say as RGB)
have problems. By problem I mean my TV does not recognize blue color, which I
see blue color in my laptop , then in my TV it is orange color, so I had no
choice than to connect using the RF input in my TV. I agree that the text is
really bad with S-Video to RF than a S-Video to RGB, but that should'nt be a
problem for me because I just want to watch movies in my TV. You said you
connected your desktop to your LCD TV, but the text was bad, can you tell me
what type of connection you used from desktop to TV, and if that is an s-video
to RF, can you tell me how you connected it?

Thanks!