We have a new member of staff starting at work on Monday so I spent a
few hours over the past few days clearing out all the junk from our
departed junior sysadmin, and I'm thinking possibly $sysadmin-2 from the
looks of things.  Amongst ridiculous piles of printouts (I think he has
a vendetta against trees) I came across this:
http://tweetphoto.com/33091717

It works, it's completely clean of all data, and you can only connect to
it via InfraRed.  No one knows who's it is or why it's there.  Wonder if
it will fetch a pretty penny on ebay.

Paul