Has anyone on the list come use the Juniper VPN Web client on Windows XP
and has found any software conflicts with it? We use that here and mine
has stopped working. Juniper is no help and I am on my own to figure it
out. I am trying to not to rebuild my PC but it looks like I may have to
do that. I have spent the better part of a week trying to correct the
registry as I think that might be the issue. I get zero error messages
and it "looks" like it installs properly and authenticates properly but
then nothing works, sort of like my account is not correct.

I have run numerous virus checks and malware checks and no dice.  It
may mean I have to go to a rebuild but that is like asking me to go to
the Dentist.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
="Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"