They're a rebranded LSI thing. I've got some in my database
servers. They seem to work, have not given me any trouble, and feel fast
enough. On linux, their drivers are pretty new, so depending on what
you're doing you might have to have fun.

Managing them seems easiest with the LSI MegaCLI tool, which is a little
arcane and probably not packaged for your OS, but does seem to work.

The main complain I've read online is that their performance doesn't
compare to other raid cards. I haven't run that test, we went with them
because our needs are relatively low, and these were cheap and
convenient. It's been fine so far.

seph