I've used their http product before and we are currently testing their
database product (I haven't used the database product yet, but from what
I hear the testing is going well)

the filtering products do a pretty good job, the weakness has been in the
administration.

they have a learning algorithm to figure out what's 'normal' and then
block anything it decides isn't. This part actually works fairly well.

for us the administration didn't scale (things like we host a couple
thousand secure websites, each with separate certs and the only method for
updating certs was a slow graphics-heavy web interface)

one problem it has is that there is no way to learn in a development/test
environment and then move the learning to another control point.

another is that if you have different sites/servers with different
combinations of applications useing them, it learns each combination
separately (and and depending on what it learns, potentially differently)

David Lang