Hello,

As an OpenBSD hobby user, I really appreciate your new installer and your
automatic disklabel feature it is of GREAT help. I'm not very comfortable
with fdisk and disklabel so this is a really welcomed feature and aid.

Though, I'm missing 1 disklabel, the /altroot label, as it helped me several
times in the past. Is there any reason why you omit this label creation?

Do you think it could be added in the future to the automatic label creation
or may be adding it after f.ex. answering a question (do you want an /altroot
blah blah ...?) ?

I know it should not be considered as a standard backup solution, but it still
is a nice help.

Kind regards,
Didier