Expand Your Restaurant Business Without Adding Overhead

Savvy restaurants are tapping into the underserved $33 billion market of
consumers eating and entertaining at home.

Most restaurants offer carry out food, but the appeal is limited as the food
cools on the way home. Cold carry out food can quickly resemble "leftovers"
instead of the quality food from a favorite restaurant.

The solution is simple and requires zero capital investment: The use of
professional quality wire chafers, that allow carry out food to be served hot,
yet do not have to be returned by the customer.

A newly released DVD offers several tips on how to expand your carry out
business, maximize your existing resources, and improve sales without the need
for additional overhead or capital.

To receive a copy of the free DVD and to receive the article that discusses
how many restaurants are expanding into this underserved market click here .

Sincerely,

Robert Skorr
Skorr Products
90 George St.
Patterson, NJ 07503

This is a marketing message.  We respect your right to be removed from this
marketing campaign.  Removal from this email distribution list is
automatically enforced by our email delivery system. Please click here to be
removed.
If this hyperlink comes through in text format or is not visible please hit
problems with this removal link please contact Cindy at 800-757-3715 and we
will handle your request immediately.