Is Carry-Out Food Your Restaurants Achilles Heel? YouTube Video Offers Up
Simple Tips

As consumers get busier and busier; the need for quality take-out dining is on
the rise.

Families are simply choosing to order carry-out more often (especially for
bigger events, such as holiday's, parties or the big game) rather than cook at
home.

However, customers still expect the same QUALITY and CONSISTENCY they receive
while dining-in at their favorite restaurants.

They want their favorite dishes served hot and fresh when entertaining family
and friends, they do not want to serve food resembling cold leftovers!

How can a restaurant ensure that quality and consistency remains high?

How can restaurants avoid the mad scramble of the holiday's and half-times and
still keep customers coming back again and again?

A new video on YouTube offers tips to keep quality high, profits rising and
customers coming back again and again.

Click here for the link .

Sincerely,

Robert Skorr
Skorr Products
90 George St.
Patterson, NJ 07503

This is a marketing message.  We respect your right to be removed from this
marketing campaign.  Removal from this email distribution list is
automatically enforced by our email delivery system. Please click here to be
removed.
If this hyperlink comes through in text format or is not visible please hit
problems with this removal link please contact Cindy at 800-757-3715 and we
will handle your request immediately.