Distributors are filling cracks and gaps in software systems with simple
add-ons

When you purchase a good suit off the rack, it is often tailored to fit your
body.

Unfortunately, "do-all" software systems, like an off-the-rack suit, may not
fit your company perfectly, which can lead to inefficiencies, lack of access
to key data, and even missed profit opportunities.

A tailored solution, as opposed to a full, custom solution:

Increase Sales-Field reps can track orders, inventory and access past
purchases
Save Time and increase versatility-Workers can access data from anywhere
Fewer Service calls-Customers can securely service and access accounts via
web
Instant Credibility-Show professionalism in the field and on the phone
Turn Key Operation-Easy to use, simple to learn and fast to modify
Save Money-save thousands of dollars by not having individual user fees
We have done extensive work with industrial distributors and suppliers to
tailor existing software systems to fit their business.  Our existing
framework of components from within the industry means we can deliver a custom
solution that fits your company at about 20% of the usual cost.

Click here to learn more about our experience and references with industrial
distribution and supply.

Sincerely,

Jan Poehland
Comparatio USA, LLC
4517 Minnetonka Blvd.
Suite 303
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
USA

This is a marketing message.  We respect your right to be removed from this
marketing campaign.  Removal from this email distribution list is
automatically enforced by our email delivery system. Please click here to be
removed.
If this hyperlink comes through in text format or is not visible please hit
problems with this removal link please contact Cindy at 800-757-3715 and we
will handle your request immediately.