d:2g1gh/;ho<

e&ff(e8fh."ig>e=d9i3d8fi(gg5i.f0i;eh1h/h/>g(o<
f,"h?f       d;%d8f9f3h."io<

h."ig5i.f0i;o<
g9e;d8ei>f%o<fhf

g=ef
h44e0f5h'e(ge0ef o<

f      i.gd8
geh=&i.ch."ig=i!5e:g0eo<e(g):g=e$e!+ef(gg5i.e0eo<
g9e;bg9e;h."ibch?f6d<e:g0d8d8*f0g=i!5o<f>g$:bh0"h0"f(e
 e%fd;,gg5i.e

bc

f(d9e/d;%eg5i.e0
chin...@voanews.como<e(f i"d8g(h1h/fhd8ff
fbh."ig5i.f0i;bc

fd;,gg5i.f0i;ef,e=f%(g>e=f6i4)e=igh./d;%e
g<h>f(h
gd8$g/f71e%eff
%ice&e$o<e$4d8$f!e=igh./f6f/e+d8h1d8$g'
feo<d>fh1ffe&d9 h1fgfeehc

h."ih1h/h/>g(o<
h/7eg5i.e0
chin...@voanews.como<e(f i"d8g(h1h/fhd8ff
fbh."ih1h/fe&bfh

e&ff(e/9fd;,ge9?fcg5h'eg=g+f   d;d9h/d;7cff3cfh'e
h&f1o<d9f,"h?f(g;d8
h?0i.g.1ed?!c

ih."g5ei.d;6o<
h%h&ef"fd;,gg5i.f
!o<d9h/7ed?!g;
chin...@voanews.comch/7e(f i"d8g(h1h/fhd8fh!(feh."e*g'
g(?d;6c

f,"h?f(f5h'fd;,gg=i!5o<
http://www.voanchinese.com

f,h."iih/7e=fd;,e*ef(eid8f,!o<f(d;%ed8
d<e
f6e0f$ih/7e=d;6c

and weekly English-teaching newsletters for Popular American and Words
and Idioms. We offer these services free of charge and all you have to do
is taking a few simple steps as follows:

To subscribe to our daily newsletter:

Please click the following link or copy/paste it into the address bar of
your browser:

Then, press the "return" key on your keyboard. When the
email-subscription page comes up, type your email address in the blank
space and click "g9e;h."i (Click to Subscribe)". A new page will
display the message: "h0"h0"f(e
 e%fd;,gg5i.e
 (Thank you for
joining in our email newsletter list)."

You can also send an email to: chin...@voanews.com, and mark "Subscribe
to daily newsletter (h."ig5i.f0i;)" in the subject bar of your
email.

Our email newsletter includes world news-in-brief of the day (U.S. time)
and two in-depth news analysis/reports. In addition, the first two pieces
of the news-in-brief are in both Chinese and English, to appeal to those
who want to practice their translation skills.

To subscribe to English-teaching lessons:

Please send an email to: chin...@voanews.com, and mark "Subscribe to
English-teaching lessons (h."ih1h/fe&)" in the subject bar of your
email.

If you have any comments, thoughts, opinions or requests regarding our
radio and TV broadcasts or our email and Internet services, you are
welcome to send emails also to the above address.

To unsubscribe:

You can also use the above address to unsubscribe. To unsubscribe, please
write clearly in either English or Chinese in your email's subject bar
which kind of newsletter you want to cancel. If you want to cancel all
the services, you must send in your requests individually.

You are also welcome to browse our websites by clicking the following
links:

http://www.voanews.com/chinese
http://www.voa.gov/chinese/news.htm

This is a one-time-only invitation to subscribe to our email newsletter
services. You will not receive this letter again.

[IMAGE]