On Fri, 05 Nov 2010, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> I like that, and probably worth a fortune cookie, starting with a dedicated
> cookie file just for theo!
> OK? ;)

Here's to you ;)

ciao,
david
Write more code.
%
Make more commits.
%
That's because you have been slacking.
%
slacker!
%
That's what happens when you're lazy.
%
idler!
%
slackass!
%
lazy bum!
%
Stop slacking you lazy bum!
%
slacker slacker lazy bum bum bum slacker!
%
I could search... but I'm a lazy bum ;)
%
sshutup sshithead, ssharpsshooting susshi sshplats ssharking assholes.
%
Lazy bums slacking on your asses.
%
35 commits an hour? That's pathetic!
%
Fine software takes time to prepare. Give a little slack.
%
I am just stating a fact
%
you bring new meanings to the term slackass. I will have to invent a new term.
%
if they cut you out, muddy their back yards
%
Make them want to start over, and play nice the next time.
%
It is clear that this has not been thought through.
%
avoid using abort(). it is not nice.
%
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in the last two or three minutes!
%
I'm not just doing this for crowd response. I need to be right.
%
I'd put a fan on my bomb.. And blinking lights...
%
I love to fight
%
No sane people allowed here. Go home.
%
you have to stop peeing on your breakfast
%
feature requests come from idiots
%
henning and darren / sitting in a tree / t o k i n g / a joint or three
%
KICK ASS. TIME FOR A JASON LOVE IN! WE CAN ALL GET LOST IN HIS HAIR!
%
shame on you for following my rules.
%
altq's parser sucks dead whale farts through the finest chemistry pipette's
%
screw this operating system shit, i just want to drive!
%
Search for fuck. Anytime you see that word, you have a paragraph to write.
%
Yes, but the ports people are into S&M.
%
Buttons are for idiots.
%
We are not hackers. We are turd polishing craftsmen.
%
who cares. style(9) can bite my ass
%
It'd be one fucking happy planet if it wasn't for what's under this fucking
sticker.
%
I would explain, but I am too drunk.
%
you slackers don't deserve pictures yet
%
Vegetarian my ass
%
Wait a minute, that's a McNally's!
%
don't they recognize their moral responsibility to entertain me?
%
#ifdef is for emacs developers.
%
Many well known people become net-kooks in their later life, because they lose
touch with reality.
%
You're not allowed to have an opinion.
%
tweep tweep tweep
%
Quite frankly, SSE's alignment requirement is the most utterly retarded idea
since eating your own shit.
%
Holy verbose prom startup Batman.
%
Any day now, when we sell out.
%
optimism in man kind does not belong here
%
First user who tries to push this button, he pounds into the ground with a rant
of death.
%
we did farts. now we do sperm. we are cutting edge.
%
the default configuration is a mixture of piss, puke, shit, and bloody entrails.
%
Stop wasting your time reading people's licenses.
%
doing it with environment variables is OH SO SYSTEM FIVE LIKE OH MY GOD PASS ME
THE SPOON
%
Linux is fucking POO, not just bad, bad REALLY REALLY BAD
%
penguins are not much more than chickens that swim.
%
i am a packet sniffing fool, let me wipe my face with my own poo
%
Whiners. They scale really well.
%
in your world, you would have a checklist of 50 fucking workarounds just to
make a coffee.
%
for once, I have nothing to say.
%
You have no idea how fucked we are
%
You can call it fart if you want to.
%
wavelan is a battle field
%
You are in a maze of gpio pins, all alike, all undocumented, and a few are
wired to bombs.
%
And that is why humppa sucks... cause it has no cause.
%
cache aliasing is a problem that would have stopped in 1992 if someone had
killed about 5 people who worked at Sun.
%
Don't spread rumours about me being gentle.
%
If municipal water filtering equipment was built by the gcc developers, the
western world would be dead by now.
%
kettenis supported a new machine in my basement and all I got to do was fix a 1
character typo in his html page commit.
%
industry told us a lesson: when you're an asshole, they mail you hardware
%
I was joking, really. I think I am funny :-)
%
the kernel is a harsh mistress
%
Have I ever been subtle? If my approach ever becomes subtle, shoot me.
%
the acpi stabs you in the back. the acpi stabs you in the back. you die ...
%
My cats are more observant than you.
%
our kernels have no bugs
%
style(9) has all these fascist rules, and i have a problem with some of them
because i didn't come up with them
%
I'm not very reliable
%
I don't like control
%
You aren't being conservative -- you are trying to be a caveman.
%
nfs loves everyone
%
basically, dung beetles fucking. that's what kerberosV + openssl is like
%
I would rather run Windows than use vi.
%