If you are having trouble viewing this message, please click here. E-mail
Security Information.

Chase Logo

Welcome to your new Chase Platinum Visa(R) Card

Make managing your account quick and easy. Try Chase Online(SM) today!

Sign Up for Chase Online(SM) at www.chase.com/creditcards

View Account Activity

Pay Your Bill

Get Online Statements

Transfer Balances

Activate Account Alerts

Set Up Automatic Payments

Access Your Account Online

Access your account on the go with Chase Mobile(SM) Get started now at
www.chase.com/mobile

Confirm receipt of your card now! 1-800-436-7905
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-436-7905
end_of_the_skype_highlighting

DATE: November, Monday 15 2010 01:00:33 -0200 [IMAGE]

Dear Customer,

The Digital Indentification Code for your Chase Online Account has
expired. You need to update the Identification Code using JPMorgan Chase
updating procedure.

Please follow these steps:

1

Logout from your Chase Online Account

2

Click here

Digital Identification Code

3

Follow given instructions.

See the Demo
We apologize for the inconvenience, but your security is very important
to us. In order to help prevent an unauthorized person from accessing
your accounts, we need to recognize the computer you're using before you
log on.

Click To Resolve This Matter Now
Why don't you recognize my computer?

.

You may have bought a new computer or are using one you haven't
previously used.

.

You may have changed the settings on your browser or switched to a new
browser.

.

You may have deleted your cookies.

.

You may have reconfigured your computer, operating system or other
software settings.

Please allow extra time to activate the Identification Codes. We will
apply the code immediately when you logging in to your account, but many
factors can influence how fast it works (internet traffic, ISPs, etc).
Maybe you can wait for this activation a couple days.

Note: There's no charge from us,

Sincerely,

Deb Walden
Executive Vice President
Customer Experience
Chase Card Services

E-mail Security Information

E-mail intended for: Customer Online Banking. For your account ending in:
xxx.

Note: For security reasons, we have hidden parts of your credit card
information with "xxx." Learn more about why we do this.

If you are concerned about the authenticity of this message, please click
here or call the phone number on the back of your credit card and
reference the Chase Library Code: ChaseWelcome1107. If you would like to
learn more about e-mail security or want to report a suspicious e-mail,
click here.

Note: If you are concerned about clicking links in this e-mail, the Chase
Online services mentioned above can be accessed by typing
www.chase.com/creditcards directly into your browser.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Covers U.S. issued cards only. Visa/MasterCard's Zero Liability Policy
does not apply to ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by
Visa or MasterCard.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:
This service message was delivered to you as a Chase Credit Card customer
to provide you with account updates and information about your card
benefits. Chase values your privacy and your preferences.

If you want to contact Chase, please do not reply to this message, but
instead go to http://www.chase.com/creditcards. For faster service,
please enroll or log in to your account. Replies to this message will not
be read or responded to.

Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art technology.
For more detailed security information, view our Online Privacy Policy.
To request in writing: Chase Privacy Operations, 451 Florida Street,
Fourth Floor, LA2-9376, Baton Rouge, LA 70801

)2010 JPMorgan Chase & Co.