Just noticed I still have Ms for this. Has it been tested on enough
arch yet? So far I know it's been run on

amd64 (sthen)
armish (sthen)
i386 (aja, sthen)
macppc (aja, sthen)
loongson (phessler)

Any others? Considering how much it sucks if ld.so is broken, it would
be good to have reports from a few more arch, I would think hppa and
sparc64 as a minimum.