Hi,

I have a USB device called a "USB FM transmitter" from Keene Electronics.
It looks like this when I plug it in.

uaudio0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0 "HOLTEK B-LINK USB Audio"
rev 1.10/1.00 addr 3
uaudio0: audio rev 1.00, 2 mixer controls
audio1 at uaudio0
uhidev0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 2 "HOLTEK B-LINK USB Audio"
rev 1.10/1.00 addr 3
uhidev0: no report descriptor

Basically there is two USB hids to this device, one is a standard audio device
that acts like a sound card and transmits on FM.  The second part controls it,
sets its frequency and other things such as US/Europe FM stepping, TX gain
etc.  The driver for the audio exists as you can see.  The second part is
partially done by kenchy who did an incredible amount of reverse engineering
of this device and wrote a libUSB program to set frequency and turns it on.

https://github.com/kenchy/keene-usb-audio

But the device has a few more knobs that I would love to see in a driver,
such as TX gain and US/Europe settings, basically everything that the Windows
XP driver does.

Is anyone who is knowledged in writing a USB driver interested in writing
a driver for this?  I'd send you this device free of charge as it's
collecting dust over here.  There was a USB extension cable in the package
which I have misplaced other than that there is a mini CDROM and the
device itself.

Kenchy has no license on his libusb program so its info can easily be used
to make a BSD licensed driver out of this.

Let me know in private email if you're interested.

-peter