On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 01:18:33PM +0100, Jan Klemkow wrote:
| I was working on replacing bind with unbound and nsd a half year ago.
| I run into this problem. I think in local networks you get such setups
| where you have to serve clients with global request like google.de and
| local requests like mail.inhouse.company.com.

unbound supports (simple) authoritative data.  If that's not
sufficient for your use, just add an IP address on your local
interface, bind the two daemons to different addresses and configure
unbound to query NSD for your local domain(s).

| I just want to hint this problem.
| In my opinion the replacement of bind with unbound and nsd is more
| important than the support for this kind of setups :-)

Here, we agree 100% ;)

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/