On Wed, 7 Mar 2012, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:

On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 17:32 +0100, David Vasek wrote:
So if the installer finds a valid MBR which contains some partition(s),
then don't make whole disk (overwriting everything) the default choice and
let it up to the user. For those who still want to use whole disk in this
not so frequent case, it requires exactly one key press more.
I'm not sure about this part, actually. I won't make statements about
the OpenBSD community as whole, but in my experience using the whole
disk is the most typical action.

Yes, but not nuking everything already there. Not the most typical action.

Regards,
David