On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 05:07:58PM -0600, Gilles Chehade wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /cvs
> Module name:  src
> Changes by:   gil...@cvs.openbsd.org  2012/03/13 17:07:58
>
> Modified files:
>       usr.sbin/smtpd : scheduler_ramqueue.c
>
> Log message:
> When moving back envelope from offload tree to msg tree ... remove the
> envelope from offload tree not msg tree, this corrupts the ramqueue in
> ways that I couldn't imagine before wasting so many hours tracking it.
>
> Fixes crash on my server under load, no crash after about 20K mails
> processed from up to 150 concurrent sessions.

Now would be an interesting time to start testing seriously OpenSMTPD.

We know it still lacks features but it should provide what's needed for
the base system and should be reliable. Just test and you will see if
your needs are met or not.

Please report all bugs, crashes and features missing to gilles@, eric@
and chl@; we will focus on bugs and crashes at first but will keep
track of the feature requests.