What a dirty restroom reflects

You have great food, awesome service with a smile, the tables are clean and
you feel a sense of flow with your team until you think of what is spreading
on the restroom floor. Now your view of your facility just took a nosedive. To
your customer a dirty restroom means a dirty kitchen and a management team
that doesn't know what's going on in their public and private areas.

You can keep your restroom floors dry and odor free with the WizKid
Antimicrobial Mat. As the fibers get wet the antimicrobial is released and
stops the odors. Then the mat air-dries. No puddle, no odor, no problem - now
you're feeling better.

Check out our website
[http://www.urinalmat.com/&utm_source=newsletter2012053016&utm_medium=email&u
tm_campaign=newsletter/] to learn more.

Go on OUR PAGE
[http://www.urinalmat.com/Order-Urinal-Mat_srk/&utm_source=newsletter20120530
16&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter/]
and place an order.

[http://www.urinalmat.com/Order-Urinal-Mat_srk/&utm_source=newsletter20120530
16&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter/]

Do not hesitate to contact us
[http://www.urinalmat.com/Contact_srk/&utm_source=newsletter2012053016&utm_me
dium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter/] and we will help you achieve this
desire.

[http://www.facebook.com/WizKidMat]

Follow us on Facebook and don't miss out on our latest products and offers!
[http://www.facebook.com/pages/WizKid-Mat/421300910233]

Urinal Mat B) Copyright 2008 - 2012.