Le 2012-08-14 11:03, Ted Unangst a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 09:42, Simon Perreault wrote:

- CoDel needs to timestamp each packet when it gets queued.
- I added a new member in struct pkthdr for this. Is this ok?
- I end up calling microuptime() for each packet. Is this ok?

You want to use getmicrouptime, it's faster.  See the man page.

Will it have good enough precision? I need to check if packets have been in the queue for less than 5ms. The man page talks about a precision of 10ms, which would not be good enough I'm afraid.

Thanks,
Simon