Hi!

When setting up your first host or hosts to use smtpd it is inevitable to make some mistakes here and there, which e.g. could cause delivery attempts of an email to the wrong host ("relay via boo.hoo").

Now, that is obviously not a problem per se, but after fixing the config, I cannot seem to "re-evaluate" those entries, causing them to be forever locked in the queue. So far, I've ended up manually editing the envelopes and fixing the issues I've found.

Is this expected or unexpected behaviour? Maybe some rfc even mandate that routing decision should be taken on first arrival, and may not change later?

/Alexander