10.12.2012 1:43 пользователь "Christian Schulte" <c...@schulte.it>
написал:

> Am 12/09/12 20:58, schrieb Vadim Zhukov:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > This is a bit improved version of the patch showed up on tech@ in...
> > er-r-r... don't mind. This makes my ThinkPad usable under high load
> > for more than a year, and should not cause problems mentioned before
> > (spinning higher and lower constantly) by using two temperature marks
> > instead of one.
> >
> > I also found that disengaged mode should be enabled separately off
> > other modes, so now Alexander Polyakov's X100e should behave correctly.
> >
> > Any ThinkPad users willing to test?
>
> Hello,
>
> I am using a previous version of the patch with some temperature
> constants modified to match the temperatures my R60 produces. My R60
> overheats (screen starts to flicker - system freezes) even when running
> the fan in disengaged mode constantly. I bet the patch will only
> increase the time it takes for the system to overheat. Ever run at 100%
> load for a few hours with a disengaged fan without problems ?

Well, I didn't need disengaged mode on X60 Tablet, it overhearted rarely,
especially if you clean up fan at least once a year. And X201i with i5 runs
fine with this patch, if you doesn't place it on the wool. Could you please
show "dmesg" and "sysctl hw.sensors" output from your system with any
version of the patch being applied?