On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 01:46:11PM +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> which the patches are applied does not matter. Therefore I thought that
> people could either review by patch from the above directory or by source
> file from the combined patch, just as they are comfortable. I would then
> commit the patches bit by bit. Or is there a better suggestion?

For me it is easiest to review on a directory/file basis.  Also
partial commit should be easy that way.

Starting with netinet I found this:

-                       panic("ip_output: tag of length %d (should be %d",
+                       panic("ip_output: tag of length %d (should be %zd",
                            mtag->m_tag_len, sizeof (struct tdb_ident));

m_tag_len and sizeof are unsigned.  We should fix that with %u and
%zu also.  And the same code is in ip6_output and ip6_forward.

bluhm