Am 20.07.2013 um 14:20 schrieb Martin Pieuchot <mpieuc...@nolizard.org>:

> On 20/07/13(Sat) 14:10, Artturi Alm wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> work-in-progress-quality 'port' to add support for Allwinner A10, tested
>> on cubieboard only.
>
> Nice work.  For what I've seen this port is really similar to the beagle
> one.  Do you think it's possible to merge your work into this port or is
> there any technical issue?
>
> M.

I guess the biggest "issue" would be the load address, which currently
is statically set in the kernel config.  Sure, we could add a new config
file for that SoC, but I'd rather not put multiple SoCs into the
beagle/omap SoC port.

I'm working on a generic arm(v7) arch, but that'll still take some time.