On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:50:50AM +0100, Craig R. Skinner wrote:
> For scripts (perl, shell, whatever...), prefix ${pexp} with the script's
> interpretor path as defined by the script.
>
> No need to override ${pexp} in the daemon's rc file.

Heh, very interesting trick ;-)
But I don't think that is 100% full proof as is.

e.g.
$ head -n 1 /usr/local/bin/xml2-config | cut -d! -f2
 /bin/sh
You have a white space before the interpreter.

If you can improve that and make sure it works with all similar rc scripts then
I think it is definitely something that should be looked into.
Thanks.

--
Antoine