Em 27-01-2014 01:33, Nicolai escreveu:
> All the TLD and other massive outages say otherwise. I can think of
> one project that uses DNSSEC to verify files via TXT lookups. Their
> last DNSSEC outage? 3 days ago. Ed25519 in signify provides a 128-bit
> security level and is decentralized. DNSSEC provides 112 bits at best,
> via a government-controlled hierarchy. Nicolai
    I mentioned before that DNSSEC isn't perfect. Even IETF recognizes
this and they have indicated that they will improve the situation. When,
and how is a mystery.  The thing is, that DNSSEC adds in security. Even
with all it's problems. It would be one thing else to compromise. There
is no ultimately trust in real life, why there would be in the internet?
I wont die if they don't add it. Just will keep doing the same things
and hoping that I did not were compromised.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
GPG: 4096R/77B981BC