If you're using windows bootloader, you need to re-get the openbsd.pbr
file to the windows side like you did in the first place
according to the instructions here:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#Multibooting

Someone really needs to put it in the multiboot FAQ that if you're
booting with the windows bootloader and you get an error message like
that to re-get openbsd.pbr to the windows side.