Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdt...@bsws.de> writes:

> I don't think that kind of stuff has any place in our tree whatsoever.
> everybody inserting such "hints" for his/her favorite editor...?

All other occurrences of 'Local Variables' in the base tree were in
source imported from elsewhere or in autoconf-produced files.  Nothing
worth a massive deletion IMHO.

I don't care much about this.  This one was useless and getting in my
way, so I killed it.  But I won't prevent people to use annotations for
other editors in files they're often modifying.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE